The Orlando Law Group is proud to represent Homeowners Associations from all over Central Florida. The goals of our dedicated attorneys are to provide outstanding legal services at a fair price while tending to all of your association’s unique needs. Every Homeowner’s Association is different but they all need to assure the timely, uniform, and consistent enforcement of association policies. We will deliver personal attention and legal services tailored to the individual needs of your Association
We have experience with all types of law pertaining to Home Owners Associations.
Examples of services we can provide for your Homeowners Association:
- Reviewing, drafting, and amending all contracts, policies and procedures, by laws etc.
- Rule Enforcement, such as easements and covenants
- Legal Counsel on all day-to-day Operational Decisions of the Association
- General legal counsel regarding statutes, rules and regulations for homeowners and condo associations in Florida
- HOA Collections
- Annual Meetings & Elections
- Mediations, Arbitrations, Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Construction Defect Claims
- Community Association Administration and Operations
- Review of short sale packages
- Assessment lien enforcement and foreclosure
- Advice on employment issues
- Work on leases of any property HOA owns
- Representation before the Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Any other type of legal aid that is needed
Call us today to see if we are a good fit to represent your Homeowner’s Association. We look forward to speaking with you.