Phone: (407) 512-4394
Fax: (407) 982-7250
Areas of Experience:
- Transactional Real Estate
- Real Estate Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Employment Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Land Use and Zoning
- J.D., Emory University, School of Law, 2005
- B.A., Cum Laude, Stetson University, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Real Estate Associate License
- Title Agent License
- Kimberly received her Bachelor of Arts Degree cum laude from Stetson University in 2001, majoring in Economics, Political Science, and International Studies. She received her Doctor of Law Degree from Emory University School of Law in 2005. While at Emory, Ms. Hosley was a certified mediator in the state of Georgia and clerked for Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Law Judge, Marcy Louza.
- Kimberly is an active member of the community and she consistently serves as a pro bono guardian ad litem for children who have been adjudicated dependent due to abuse or neglect. She has been a member of the American Legion Auxiliary for over 15 years, and is the proud daughter and granddaughter of veterans.
- Kimberly lives in Lake Nona with her family.
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- Named a Florida Rising Star by Florida Super Lawyers, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- The Florida Bar, Member Florida Bar Grievance Committee Member 2010-2013
- Orange County Bar Association OCBA Legal Aid Society Board of Trustees Board Member, Secretary
- Chair of the OCBA Professionalism Committee, 2015-2016
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers (CFAWL) Board Member, President-Elect
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers Board Member – Recipient of FAWL’s Leader in the Law Award.
- George C. Young First Central Florida Inn of Court member by invitation American Bar Association
Charitable/Pro Bono/Community Activities:
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Member of the American Legion Auxiliary