Phone: (407) 512-4394
Fax: (407) 982-7250
Areas of Practice
- Workers Compensation Defense
- General Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- The University Of Georgia School Of Law, Athens, Georgia, J.D. 1992
- Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia, B.S. in Psychology, cum laude, 1988
- Florida, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Middle District Florida, 2011
- Heather has been in-house counsel for Liberty Mutual, Zenith, and CNA insurance companies as well as working in private firms. Her representation has involved all aspects of litigation as well as Appellate matters.
- She has been a Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediator since 2003 and has an active mediation practice.
- She additionally focuses on general civil matters and wills.
- She has lived in East Orlando since 1996.
- Specialty Disability Trust Fund v. Meyer USA, 721 So.2d 421 (Fla. 1st DCA 1998)
- Van Duyn v. Truck Drivers Services, Inc., 805 So.2d 1107 (Fla. 1st DCA 2002)
Honors and Awards
- Cambridge Who’s Who, 2009
- Golden Key
- Garnet and Gold
- Cambridge Who’s Who Professional of the Year 2010
Professional Memberships & Activities
- Florida Bar
- Workers Compensation Section of Florida Bar
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Central Florida Chapter
- Avalon Network Group, member
- Department of Insurance Certified Instructor