If you are not married to the mother or father of your child or children, a Petition for Determination of Paternity is needed to help legally establish paternity if needed and Child Support, Time Sharing, and Parental Responsibility.

Even if you are going through the Department of Revenue for child support you still need a paternity action to establish time sharing. Further, if the Department of Revenue cannot help you with child support you need a paternity action for that as well.

The steps are very similar to divorce without the asset and liability issues.

Get in Touch

Dr. Phillips
7625 W. Sand Lake Road Suite #202
Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: 407-512-4394

Lake Nona
9161 Narcoossee Road Suite #210
Orlando, FL 32827
Phone: 407-982-7261

Waterford Lakes
12301 Lake Underhill Road
Suite #213
Orlando, FL 32828
Phone: 407-512-4394