It is imperative that you take this legal action if you want to ensure that your rights are protected in the event that your ex stops paying child support or alimony. Without a court order enforcement mechanisms such as wage garnishment, driver’s license suspension, IRS tax return interception and incarceration are all unavailable. Contempt orders can also be obtained when your ex-spouse is not following the time-sharing plan you set.

Get in Touch

Dr. Phillips
7625 W. Sand Lake Road Suite #202
Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: 407-512-4394

Lake Nona
9161 Narcoossee Road Suite #210
Orlando, FL 32827
Phone: 407-982-7261

Waterford Lakes
12301 Lake Underhill Road
Suite #213
Orlando, FL 32828
Phone: 407-512-4394