Almost all family cases must go to mediation, a process during which you, your attorney, your spouse, your spouse’s attorney and a third party mediator will attempt to resolve your case. If and only if your case does not resolve at mediation, your case will then proceed to trial.

In more complex cases, additional discovery will be necessary before the case is ready for mediation or trial. After mediation we can also ask the court for temporary relief like use of the house or temporary child support when none is being paid.

Get in Touch

Dr. Phillips
7625 W. Sand Lake Road Suite #202
Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: 407-512-4394

Lake Nona
9161 Narcoossee Road Suite #210
Orlando, FL 32827
Phone: 407-982-7261

Waterford Lakes
12301 Lake Underhill Road
Suite #213
Orlando, FL 32828
Phone: 407-512-4394