Family LawIt is imperative that you take this legal action if you want to ensure that your rights are protected in the event that your ex stops paying child support or alimony. Without a court order enforcement mechanisms such as wage garnishment, driver’s license suspension, IRS tax return interception and incarceration are all unavailable. Contempt orders can also be obtained when your ex-spouse is not following the time sharing plan you set.

Get in Touch

Dr. Phillips
7625 W. Sand Lake Road Suite #202
Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: 407-512-4394

Lake Nona
9161 Narcoossee Road Suite #210
Orlando, FL 32827
Phone: 407-982-7261

Waterford Lakes
12301 Lake Underhill Road
Suite #213
Orlando, FL 32828
Phone: 407-512-4394